Celebrity Perfumes by Beyonce
Destiny's Child indeed, Beyonce Knowles was meant for stardom. Beyonce has been topping the charts since the age of seventeen, and still going strong. The singer has been featured on albums by Justin Timberlake, Usher, Luther Vandross, and her significant other, Jay-Z.
Born to entertain, Beyoncé has been in several films including her breakout role as Foxxy Cleopatra alongside Mike Meyers in Austin Powers in Goldfinger, and her role as Etta James in Cadillac Records.
Beyonce launched her signature fragrance True Star, a Tommy Hilfiger pefume, in 2004, and True Star Gold perfume a year later. With Giorio Armani, Beyonce introduced Emporio Armani Diamonds perfume.
In 2010 Beyonce partnered with Coty to launched her debut celebrity fragrance, Beyonce Heat.
Learn more about Beyonce perfumes @ThePerfumeGirl.
Coty - 2010
Learn more about Beyonce celebrity info & fragrances.
Shimmering Heat - Beyonce perfume
Shimmering Heat by Beyonce is a new floral woody musk perfume. This celebrity fragrance features the exotic Blue Mystique Orchid blended with rich florals...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Shimmering Heat, perfume
Heat Seduction - Beyonce perfume
Megastar Beyonce has released a new verions of her 2010 Heat perfume, called Heat Seduction. This new floral oriental fragrance for women is housed...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Heat Seduction, perfume
Rise Sheer - Beyonce perfume
Beyonce Rise Sheer perfume is a floral fragranc housed in the classic Beyonce Rise perfume bottle with a clear juice. Inspired by the original...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Rise Sheer, perfume
Heat Kissed - Beyonce perfume
Beyonce Heat Kissed is a fruity floral fragrance housed in a deep crimson bottle. A new version of her original 2010 Heat perfume....
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Heat Kissed, perfume
Heat Wild Orchid - Beyonce perfume
Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid perfume, a fruity floral fragrance scented with notes of pomegranate, coconut water, boysenberry, honeysuckle, magnolia, orchid, blonde woods, musk, and...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Heat Wild Orchid, perfume
Rise - Beyonce perfume
Beyonce Rise perfume, a floral fragrance for women created by perfumer Loc Dong is "a rich and intoxicating luminous floral that leaves a lasting...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Rise, perfume
Heat the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour - Beyonce perfume
Beyonce Heat the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour perfume is a fruity floral limited edition fragrance housed in the classic Beyonce Heat perfume bottle...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Heat the Mrs. Carter Show World Tour, perfume
Pulse NYC - Beyonce perfume
Pulse NYC by Beyonce is a floral chypre fragrance created by Symrise perfumer Carlos Vinals. The scent is inspired by the vibrancy of Beyonce's...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Pulse NYC, perfume
Midnight Heat - Beyonce perfume
Beyonce Midnight Heat is a fruity floral gourmand fragrance housed in a purple bottle. Created by perfumer Olivier Gillotin, the scent is inspired by...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Midnight Heat, perfume
Pulse Summer - Beyonce perfume
Pulse Summer perfume by Beyonce, a fruity floral fragrance for women was launched in March 2012. Learn more about this perfume at
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Pulse Summer, perfume
Pulse - Beyonce perfume
Feel the Power. Beyonce Pulse perfume was launched in September 2011. This citrus floral gourmand fragrance created by perfumer, Loc Dong and Bruno Jovanovic,...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Pulse, perfume
Heat Rush - Beyonce perfume
Beyonce Heat Rush is the 2nd celebrity perfume from the Grammy Awards winning superstar Beyonce. Launched in January 2010 with Coty, the fruity floral...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Heat Rush, perfume
Heat - Beyonce perfume
"Catch the Fever." Heat Perfume the first celebrity fragrance by Beyonce Knowles, launched February 2010 by Coty. Available in 30ml, 50ml, 100ml EDT, and...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Heat, perfume
Diamonds Intense - Beyonce perfume
Introduced by Giorgio Armani in September 2008, Diamonds Intense is the bolder version of the original Diamonds celebrity perfume endorsed by Beyonce Knowles. This...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Diamonds Intense, perfume
Diamonds - Beyonce perfume
Introduced by Giorgio Armani in September 2007, Diamonds is the third celebrity perfume endorsed by Beyonce Knowles. The ad campaign featured Beyonce singing "Diamonds...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: Diamonds, perfume
True Star Gold - Beyonce perfume
The second Beyonce-inspired scent from Tommy Hilfiger fragrances, True Star Gold, was introduced in December 2005. The perfume embodies Beyonce's stage persona with confidence...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: True Star Gold, perfume
True Star - Beyonce perfume
Beyonce Knowles' first celebrity endorsed perfume, True Star, from Tommy Hilfiger Toiletries, part of The Estee Lauder Companies, was introduced in October 2004. The...
View the collection, ads, awards and reviews: True Star, perfume
- Name - Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
- Born - September 4, 1981 - Houston, Texas
- Parents - Mathew Knowles & Tina Beyincé
- Siblings - One (1st in birth order) - Solange Knowles
- Spouse - Jay-Z (Shawn Corey Carter) - married April 4, 2008
- Children - Blue Ivy Carter - born January 7, 2012, NYC; Twins: Sir and Rumi Carter - born June 30, 2017
Celebrity Perfume Line
- Diamonds Emporio Armani - launched 2007
- True Star Gold Tommy Hilfiger - launched 2007
- True Star Tommy Hilfiger - launched 2004
Celebrity Fashion Line
- House of Deréon - launched 2006 (with mother, Tine Knowles)
- Beyoncé Fashion Diva - launched 2008, mobile game (Beyond Productions)
- Giorgio Armani - signed 10 May 2007
- Tommy Hilfiger Toiletries, Estee Lauder - signed 27 January 2004
- L'Oreal Paris - signed 2003
- Pepsi - signed 2002
Celebrity Extra Credit
- Survivor Foundation, co-founder
- Knowles-Rowland Center for Youth, co-founder
- Food Bank for New York City, supporter
- Miami Children's Hospital Foundation, fundraiser appearance
Beauty/Fashion Magazine Ads
Elle Magazine, Jan 2009 - Cover Beyonce
L'Oreal Infallible Lipcolour - Beyonce Knowles
Filmography for Beyoncé Knowles
- 2019 - The Lion King (remake, Voice of Nala)
- 2013 - Epic (Voice of Queen Tara)
- 2013 - Life Is But a Dream (Herself)
- 2009 - Obsessed (Sharon Charles)
- 2008 - Cadillac Records (Etta James)
- 2006 - Dreamgirls (Deena Jones)
- 2006 - The Pink Panther (Xania)
- 2004 - Fade to Black (Herself)
- 2003 - The Fighting Temptations (Lilly)
- 2002 - Austin Powers in Goldmember (Foxxy Cleopatra)
- 2001 - Carmen: A Hip Hopera (Carmen)
- 2022 - Renaissance (Parkwood Entertainment & Columbia Records)
- 2016 - Lemonade (Parkwood Entertainment & Columbia Records)
- 2013 - Beyonce (Parkwood Entertainment & Columbia Records)
- 2011 - 4 (Parkwood Entertainment & Columbia Records)
- 2008 - I Am... Sasha Fierce (Columbia Records)
- 2006 - B'Day (Columbia Records)
- 2003 - Dangerously in Love (Columbia Records)
Destiny's Child Albums
- 2005 - #1's (Columbia Records)
- 2004 - Destiny Fulfilled (Columbia Records)
- 2002 - This Is the Remix (Columbia Records)
- 2001 - 8 Days of Christmas (Columbia Records)
- 2001 - Survivor (Columbia Records)
- 1999 - The Writing's on the Wall (Columbia Records)
- 1998 - Destiny's Child (Columbia Records)
All celebrity perfumes and fragrances are manufactured by leading fashion perfume houses.
Sources: BeyonceParfums.com, Coty, Wikipedia, Who's Dated Who, Look to the Stars, Tommy Hilfiger, Estee Lauder, bellasuger, WWD